KEEGO HARBOR, MI–ZIVO, (Marketwired – Nov 2, 2016) – ZIVO Bioscience, Inc. (OTCQB: ZIVO) announces today that from July 1, 2016 to date, the Company has received $2 million in new capital funding as part of its Q3/Q4 capital funding initiative. This brings the total of new funding to $3.25 million year to date. In related news, the ZIVO Board of Directors recently approved an increase in the available credit line from HEP Investments, LLC to $17.5 million. To accommodateRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More