KEEGO HARBOR, MI–ZIVO, (Marketwired – Nov 2, 2016) – ZIVO Bioscience, Inc. (OTCQB: ZIVO) announces today that from July 1, 2016 to date, the Company has received $2 million in new capital funding as part of its Q3/Q4 capital funding initiative. This brings the total of new funding to $3.25 million year to date. In related news, the ZIVO Board of Directors recently approved an increase in the available credit line from HEP Investments, LLC to $17.5 million. To accommodateRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More