VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / January 9, 2018 / MGX Minerals Inc. (“MGX” or the “Company”) (CSE: XMG; FRA: 1MG; OTCQB: MGXMF) is pleased to announce wholly owned subsidiary ZincNyx Energy Solutions, Inc. (“ZincNyx”) has solved the long standing reliability issue caused by the growth of zinc dendrites in zinc-air flow batteries. The problem occurs when filaments of zinc (dendrites) grow in unintended areas and may cause membrane ruptures or short circuits to occur. The ZincNyx system is immune to this effect since it uses zincRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More