VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / January 9, 2018 / MGX Minerals Inc. (“MGX” or the “Company”) (CSE: XMG; FRA: 1MG; OTCQB: MGXMF) is pleased to announce wholly owned subsidiary ZincNyx Energy Solutions, Inc. (“ZincNyx”) has solved the long standing reliability issue caused by the growth of zinc dendrites in zinc-air flow batteries. The problem occurs when filaments of zinc (dendrites) grow in unintended areas and may cause membrane ruptures or short circuits to occur. The ZincNyx system is immune to this effect since it uses zincRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More