SANDY, Utah–CODX, (BUSINESS WIRE)– Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CODX) (“Co-Diagnostics” or the “Company”), a molecular diagnostics company with a unique, proprietary platform for the development of molecular diagnostic tests, announced today upcoming meetings with the Ministry of Public Health and Social Assistance (SESPAS) of the Dominican Republic to discuss the Company’s products. The meetings will take place the week of October 16, 2017, with senior officials of the Centro Nacional de Control de Enfermedades Tropicales (National Center of Control of Tropical Diseases,Read more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More