NEW YORK, Jan. 24, 2017, TEUM, /PRNewswire/ — Pareteum Corporation (NYSE MKT: TEUM) (“Pareteum” or the “Company”), a leading international provider of mobile networking software and services, today announced that it has been awarded a new technology development contract from Vodafone Enabler S.L.(VEE). Pareteum has received an additional engagement from Vodafone for the deployment of technology that enables the delivery of advanced service capabilities for customers hosted on its cloud platform and includes material upfront payments and additional ongoing fees. TheRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More