53 robots sold to 10 new franchisees and 40 location contracts secured for future installations SAN DIEGO, CA–VEND, (Marketwired – Aug 3, 2017) – Generation NEXT Franchise Brands (OTCQB: VEND), whose Reis & Irvy’s frozen yogurt robots launched in April of 2016, commenced fiscal 2018, with bookings aggregating $2,197,500 in July 2017, representing the sale of 53 robots to 10 new franchisees. Additionally, the company secured over 40 location contracts for its franchise network. Other notable items in July are asRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More