53 robots sold to 10 new franchisees and 40 location contracts secured for future installations SAN DIEGO, CA–VEND, (Marketwired – Aug 3, 2017) – Generation NEXT Franchise Brands (OTCQB: VEND), whose Reis & Irvy’s frozen yogurt robots launched in April of 2016, commenced fiscal 2018, with bookings aggregating $2,197,500 in July 2017, representing the sale of 53 robots to 10 new franchisees. Additionally, the company secured over 40 location contracts for its franchise network. Other notable items in July are asRead more
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More