VANCOUVER, BC–QTRRF, (Marketwired – March 29, 2017) – Quaterra Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: QTA) (OTCQX: QTRRF) (“Quaterra” or the “Company”) and its subsidiary Singatse Peak Services LLC (“SPS”) today announced drilling had commenced for the 2017 drill program of approximately 20,000 feet to test targets throughout the Company’s 51-square-mile land package located in the historic Yerington Copper District of Nevada. SPS has selected targets on the basis of geology, geophysical surveys, previous drilling results, and a recently completed induced polarizationRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More