VANCOUVER, BC–QTRRF, (Marketwired – March 29, 2017) – Quaterra Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: QTA) (OTCQX: QTRRF) (“Quaterra” or the “Company”) and its subsidiary Singatse Peak Services LLC (“SPS”) today announced drilling had commenced for the 2017 drill program of approximately 20,000 feet to test targets throughout the Company’s 51-square-mile land package located in the historic Yerington Copper District of Nevada. SPS has selected targets on the basis of geology, geophysical surveys, previous drilling results, and a recently completed induced polarizationRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More