IRVINE, California, November 17, 2017, CXBS, /PRNewswire/ — Corix Bioscience Inc. (OTCQB: CXBS) has agreed to co-sponsor Josh Williams’ #90 car in this weekend’s race at Homestead Speedway in Miami, FL. The race, part of the Xfinity series, will be on Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 3:30 EST. “It is truly an honor to be able to team up with DiMaggio Children’s Hospital to sponsor the #90 Josh Williams car,” commented Michael Ogburn, Corix Bioscience CEO. “It is proof that Josh and Children’s Hospital both see the value our CBD products haveRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More