Aug 19, 2016 OTC Disclosure & News Service – Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. XBIO, (OTCQB: XBIO) (“Xenetic” or the “Company”), a biopharmaceutical company developing next-generation biologic drugs and novel orphan oncology therapeutics, announced today that an Investigational New Drug (IND) application for the Company’s product candidate, Virexxa® (sodium cridanimod), has been allowed to proceed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This enables Xenetic to initiate a Phase 2 clinical study of Virexxa in conjunction with progestin therapy for theRead more
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More