SANFORD, MI, Dec. 21, 2017, HPIL, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPIL HOLDING (the “Company”) (OTC Pink: HPIL) has been informed by its licensor the World Traditional Fudokan Shotokan Karate-Do Federation (WTFSKF) has changed its name to the World Traditional Okinawa Karate Federation (WTOKF) and its website to http://WTOKF.org The name was changed to the World Traditional Okinawa Karate Federation (WTOKF) as the new name encompasses the different types of Karate practiced in the world. The WTOFK is the World Karate Governing Body.Read more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More