Leveraging ongoing momentum, Company boosts focus on new retail channels and international to further accelerate growth SCOTTSDALE, AZ–WTER, (Marketwired – Nov 21, 2017) – The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (OTCQB: WTER) (the “Company”) has announced financial results for the six months ending September 30, 2017. The Company, the creator of an innovative, state-of-the-art, proprietary electrolysis beverage process, packages and sells its alkaline water Alkaline88® in 1-gallon, 3-liter, 1-liter, 700ml and 500ml sizes to over 32,000 retail locations in all 50 states. Company revenue for theRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More