Leveraging ongoing momentum, Company boosts focus on new retail channels and international to further accelerate growth SCOTTSDALE, AZ–WTER, (Marketwired – Nov 21, 2017) – The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (OTCQB: WTER) (the “Company”) has announced financial results for the six months ending September 30, 2017. The Company, the creator of an innovative, state-of-the-art, proprietary electrolysis beverage process, packages and sells its alkaline water Alkaline88® in 1-gallon, 3-liter, 1-liter, 700ml and 500ml sizes to over 32,000 retail locations in all 50 states. Company revenue for theRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More