Leveraging ongoing momentum, Company boosts focus on new retail channels and international to further accelerate growth SCOTTSDALE, AZ–WTER, (Marketwired – Nov 21, 2017) – The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (OTCQB: WTER) (the “Company”) has announced financial results for the six months ending September 30, 2017. The Company, the creator of an innovative, state-of-the-art, proprietary electrolysis beverage process, packages and sells its alkaline water Alkaline88® in 1-gallon, 3-liter, 1-liter, 700ml and 500ml sizes to over 32,000 retail locations in all 50 states. Company revenue for theRead more
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More