ADDISON, Texas, April 3, 2017, ULUR, /PRNewswire/ — ULURU Inc. (OTCQB: ULUR), a specialty medical technology company focused on the development of a portfolio of wound management and oral drug delivery products, today announced it has completed the second closing under the Note, Warrant and Preferred Stock Purchase Agreement with Velocitas Partners, LLC and its affiliates (collectively “Velocitas”) under which the Company received $6,000,000 in gross proceeds in two closings (the “Financing”). The first closing, which occurred on February 27,Read more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More