WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, Dec. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Spotlight Innovation Inc. (OTCQB: STLT), a pharmaceutical company advancing technologies designed to address rare, emerging and neglected diseases, today announced that the Company has obtained from the Florida State University Research Foundation exclusive, worldwide rights to develop and commercialize certain compounds for the treatment of viral infections, including Zika virus infection. Included among the licensed compounds are those identified in a study1 co-authored by Florida State University Professor Hengli Tang that wasRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More