Worldwide License for Mino-Lok™ is Now Complete CRANFORD, N.J., March 23, 2017, CTXR, /PRNewswire/ — Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Citius”) (OTC BB: CTXR), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on adjunctive cancer care and critical care drug products, announced today that it has recently concluded negotiations to add South America to its worldwide license for Mino-Lok™. South America was the only territory that was not included in the original sub-license between Novel Anti-Infective Technologies, LLC, an affiliate of MD Anderson Cancer Center (“MDACC”), andRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More