SANFORD, MI — HPIL, (Marketwired) — 09/05/17 — HPIL Holding (the “Company”) (OTC PINK: HPIL) is pleased to announce that it is moving forward with its agreements with The World Traditional Shotokan Karate-do Federation (the “WTFSKF”). The Company is pleased to announce that it is sponsoring the WTFSKF World Karate Championship which is being held this year in La Seu D’Urgell, Lleida, Catalonia in Spain on the 16th and 17th of September, 2017. The HPIL Holding license with the WTFSKFRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More