SUNNYVALE, CA–VIVE, VIVMF, (Marketwired – June 14, 2016) – Viveve Medical, Inc. (“Viveve”) (NASDAQ: VIVE) (OTCQB: VIVMF), a medical technology company focused on women’s health, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 2,700,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $5.00 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $13.5 million. The net proceeds from the offering, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $12.2Read more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More