Results Include 29% Growth in Sales and Net Income of $1.6 Million SAN DIEGO, CA–(Marketwired – September 29, 2016) – Franklin Wireless Corp. (OTCQB: FKWL), a market leader in broadband data communications including hardware and software solutions for M2M and the IoT (Internet of Things), today announced full-year financial results for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016. The Company reported net sales for fiscal 2016 of $59.8 million, compared with $46.3 million in net sales for fiscal 2015. TheRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More