NAPLES, FL–FTNW, (Marketwired – October 03, 2016) – FTE Networks, Inc. (OTCQX: FTNW), a leading network infrastructure solutions provider in the technology and telecommunications vertical, today announced that the company secured contracts valued at approximately $166 million during the last nine months. These projects alone are expected to generate in excess of $55 million in annualized revenue from 2017 to 2019. 2016 Contract Awards: Signed Letter of Intent with Edge Communications to support Edge on a multi-state network expansion projectRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More