MESQUITE, Nev., Sept. 6, 2017, CBDS, /PRNewswire/ — Cannabis Sativa, Inc. (CBDS) announced today that the Company has granted an exclusive license to the Sowilde Management Group, Inc. (“Sowilde”) to allow Sowilde to produce products under the Company’s “hi” and “White Rabbit” brands. The first products offered to the market by Sowilde (http://sowildegroup.com) are the White Rabbit line of cannabis sprays and cannabis mints (www.enjoywhiterabbit.com) and hi Infused Wild Honey. White Rabbit offers fast acting low dose cannabis oral sprays and low dose cannabis mints. Both the spray and the mintsRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More