SEATTLE, WA–BCCI, (Marketwired – Jul 31, 2017) – Baristas Coffee Company (OTC PINK: BCCI) announced that revenues to date for the Month of July were approximately $160,000 as a result of media placements and White Coffee Sales. The majority of revenues to date in July came from wholesale sales to one primary and one secondary customer. No revenues in July were derived from the company’s previous business model selling coffee via drive thru locations as all such operations wound down priorRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More