SEATTLE, WA–BCCI, (Marketwired – Jul 31, 2017) – Baristas Coffee Company (OTC PINK: BCCI) announced that revenues to date for the Month of July were approximately $160,000 as a result of media placements and White Coffee Sales. The majority of revenues to date in July came from wholesale sales to one primary and one secondary customer. No revenues in July were derived from the company’s previous business model selling coffee via drive thru locations as all such operations wound down priorRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More