PORTLAND, Ore., Oct. 10, 2016, ESDI, /PRNewswire/ — Eastside Distilling, Inc. (OTCQB: ESDI) (“Eastside” or the “Company”), a producer of award-winning master-crafted spirits, announced today that its Board of Directors have approved a 20-for-1 reverse split of the Company’s outstanding common stock from 95,333,180 to 4,766,659, and a proportional decrease in the Company’s authorized common stock from 900 million shares to 45 million shares. Pursuant to the Nevada Revised Statutes, the Company’s Board of Directors is authorized to effectuate aRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More