PORTLAND, Ore., Oct. 10, 2016, ESDI, /PRNewswire/ — Eastside Distilling, Inc. (OTCQB: ESDI) (“Eastside” or the “Company”), a producer of award-winning master-crafted spirits, announced today that its Board of Directors have approved a 20-for-1 reverse split of the Company’s outstanding common stock from 95,333,180 to 4,766,659, and a proportional decrease in the Company’s authorized common stock from 900 million shares to 45 million shares. Pursuant to the Nevada Revised Statutes, the Company’s Board of Directors is authorized to effectuate aRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More