LEAMINGTON, ONTARIO– APHQF, APH, (Marketwired – July 25, 2016) – Aphria Inc. (“Aphria” or the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE:APH)(OTCQB:APHQF) announced today that it closed on a $6 million financing with WFCU Credit Union (“WFCU”). The financing is comprised of three separate facilities: a mortgage; a term loan; and an operating line of credit. At closing, Aphria drew $5,000,000 under the various facilities. The mortgage facility is for $3,750,000 bearing interest at 3.95%, with a 20-year amortization and a 5-year term. The term loan is forRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More