LEAMINGTON, ONTARIO– APHQF, APH, (Marketwired – July 25, 2016) – Aphria Inc. (“Aphria” or the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE:APH)(OTCQB:APHQF) announced today that it closed on a $6 million financing with WFCU Credit Union (“WFCU”). The financing is comprised of three separate facilities: a mortgage; a term loan; and an operating line of credit. At closing, Aphria drew $5,000,000 under the various facilities. The mortgage facility is for $3,750,000 bearing interest at 3.95%, with a 20-year amortization and a 5-year term. The term loan is forRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More