LEAMINGTON, ONTARIO– APHQF, APH, (Marketwired – July 25, 2016) – Aphria Inc. (“Aphria” or the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE:APH)(OTCQB:APHQF) announced today that it closed on a $6 million financing with WFCU Credit Union (“WFCU”). The financing is comprised of three separate facilities: a mortgage; a term loan; and an operating line of credit. At closing, Aphria drew $5,000,000 under the various facilities. The mortgage facility is for $3,750,000 bearing interest at 3.95%, with a 20-year amortization and a 5-year term. The term loan is forRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More