MONMOUTH JUNCTION, N.J., July 1, 2016, CTSO, /PRNewswire/ — CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a critical care immunotherapy leader commercializing its flagship CytoSorb® blood purification cartridge to prevent or treat deadly inflammation and organ failure in critically-ill and cardiac surgery patients around the world, announced that it has closed upon a $10 million senior debt facility with the Life Sciences Group of Bridge Bank, a division of Western Alliance Bank (NYSE: WAL). CytoSorbents Corporation and its U.S. operating subsidiary, CytoSorbents Medical,Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More