Mark Bradley makes private investment 66% above the market price LAS VEGAS, NV– PNTV, (Marketwired – Jan 30, 2017) – Player’s Network, Inc. (OTC PINK: PNTV), a fully reporting publicly traded diversified holding company operating in Media and Marijuana, announced CEO Mark Bradley made a direct investment of $350,000 into the company above market price. Mark Bradley bought 14,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock at $0.025 per share last Sunday, which was approximately 66% over the 10-day moving averageRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More