May 02, 2017 OTC Disclosure & News Service Las Vegas, NV – Player’s Network, Inc. (OTCQB: PNTV), a diversified holding company operating in media and marijuana, today announces the acquisition of Marijuana Incubator and its further development to launch a new division called Marijuana Accelerator. Marijuana Accelerator is part of PNTV’s overall strategy to gain market share by developing a national footprint in the legal medical marijuana industry. Aligned with its mission are to identify and develop ventures in theRead more
- CO-DIAGNOSTIC’S CEO DWIGHT EGAN INTERVIEWED EXCLUSIVELY ON PUBLICWIRE’S “SMALL CAP SPOTLIGHT” PODCAST BROADCASTED GLOBALLY ON PUBLICWIRE.
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More