May 02, 2017 OTC Disclosure & News Service Las Vegas, NV – Player’s Network, Inc. (OTCQB: PNTV), a diversified holding company operating in media and marijuana, today announces the acquisition of Marijuana Incubator and its further development to launch a new division called Marijuana Accelerator. Marijuana Accelerator is part of PNTV’s overall strategy to gain market share by developing a national footprint in the legal medical marijuana industry. Aligned with its mission are to identify and develop ventures in theRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More