ROCHESTER, N.Y., July 6, 2016, VUZI, /PRNewswire/ — Vuzix® Corporation (VUZI), a supplier of Video Eyewear and Smart Glasses products in the consumer, enterprise, and entertainment markets, today announced the entry into an underwriting agreement relating to the sale of 1,000,000 shares of its common stock at an offering price of $5.75 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The gross proceeds from the offering will be $5,750,000, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses. The sharesRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More