Revenue Increased for 5th Consecutive Quarter; Executed Several Strategic Marketing Partnerships MIAMI, FL / ACCESSWIRE / October 30, 2017, NDEV, / Novus Acquisition and Development, Corp. (OTC PINK: NDEV), through its wholly-owned subsidiary WCIG Insurance Services, Inc., is a diversified insurance entity in health, liability, annuity and accident, and, the nation’s first carrier/aggregator offering a cannabis health plan, today reported financial and operational results for the three month period ended September 30, 2017. Third Quarter Highlights Key Milestones Achieved in Q3 2017: RevenuesRead more
- CO-DIAGNOSTIC’S CEO DWIGHT EGAN INTERVIEWED EXCLUSIVELY ON PUBLICWIRE’S “SMALL CAP SPOTLIGHT” PODCAST BROADCASTED GLOBALLY ON PUBLICWIRE.
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More