NEW YORK, Dec. 27, 2016, PHIL, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, a U.S. public company focusing on acquisitions and investments in special situations (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCMarkets:PHIL), has signed a Memorandum of Understanding to acquire 100% of Abound Farms, Inc., a Nevada corporation with hydroponics operations using proprietary enhanced bioavailable nutrient and water treatment systems that can increase crop yields by up to 100 percent compared to prevalent existing methods. The acquisition is part of the Company’s plan to combine this enhanced bioavailableRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More