JUPITER, FL– GLTC, (Marketwired – June 23, 2016) – GelTech Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: GLTC), an innovator in the use of environmentally-friendly polymers for fire suppression and prevention, announced today plans to open a western regional office in Denver, CO, that will serve as headquarters for the company’s FireIce wildland fire division. This facility, answering to strong demand and sales growth in the Western and Mid-Western United States and Canada, will supplement GelTech’s current headquarters in Jupiter, FL. The North DenverRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More