NEW YORK, Oct. 17, 2017, PHIL, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, Inc., (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCQB:PHIL), a company focused on acquisitions and investments in natural resources, energy, agriculture and special situations, announced today that the Company’s majority owned subsidiary PHI EZ Water Tech, Inc. has completed the design of new breakthrough proprietary watering systems that can save water and substantially increase yields for the cannabis industry. Incorporating complex electromagnetic force, advanced oxidation, ultrasound, and optimized configurations, the PHI EZ Water Tech proprietary waterRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More