Transaction to Enhance Its Offering to Customers in Southern California and Complement Its Nevada Operations BOISE, ID–ECOL (Marketwired – August 04, 2016) – US Ecology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECOL) (“the Company”) today announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire the assets of the Vernon, California-based RCRA Part B, liquids and solids waste treatment and storage facility of Evoqua Water Technologies LLC (“Evoqua”). The Vernon facility will expand our market and competitive position in Southern California, leverage our existingRead more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More