Mar 29, 2017 OTC Disclosure & News Service – Mentor Capital, Inc. (OTCQB: MNTR) announced that it has filed its annual 10-K filing for the year ended December 31, 2016 with the SEC. The Company reports that for the year ended December 31, 2016, Mentor had revenues of $2,761,245 and gross profit of $976,085 with a resulting net loss of ($858,113) or (4.8 cents) per share. This is an improvement in revenue from the year ended December 31, 2015, revenuesRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More