Accretive Acquisition Positions GrowGen in Fast-Growing Northwest Market; DENVER, May 23, 2017, GRWG, /PRNewswire/ — GrowGeneration Corp. (OTCQB:GRWG), (“GrowGen” or the “Company”), one of the largest specialty retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores, selling to both the commercial and home cannabis growers, with currently 13 locations, today announced it has acquired all of the assets of Seattle Hydro Spot and signed a three-year lease on a 4,000 square foot retail and warehouse facility in Seattle, Wash. The Seattle Hydro Spot location,Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More