FREMONT, Calif., June 16, 2016, WGBS, /PRNewswire/ — WaferGen Bio-systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: WGBS) today announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued a Notice of Allowance for U.S. Patent Application 14/075,631, with both method and system claims to extract liquids containing single cell Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) libraries from multi-well arrays. With the allowance of this application, WaferGen now owns five total issued patents, and two allowed applications, that cover multiple key attributes of the Company’s technology.Read more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More