HOUSTON, April 24, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Indoor Harvest Corp (OTCQB:INQD) is pleased to announce, with Alamo CBD, LLC (“Alamo”), that on April 20, 2017 both Companies entered into a definitive share exchange agreement (the “Agreement”) to acquire 100% of the member ownership in Alamo. Pursuant to the Agreement, Indoor Harvest will sell, convey, transfer and assign to Alamo, twenty five million two hundred eighty thousand and twenty seven (25,280,027) shares of common stock of Indoor Harvest, par value $0.001,Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More