CENTENNIAL, Colo., July 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — VirtualArmour International Inc. (CSE:VAI) (3V3:F) (OTCQB:VTLR), a premier cybersecurity managed services provider, has won a new contract with a leading medical equipment company to modernize its IT infrastructure across six global locations. The contract includes $500,000 in professional services and $3.2 million in hardware and software, including technologies from Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Aruba and Opengear. Additional purchases to complete the installation are anticipated. “This win is the culmination of the first phaseRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More