Visualant, Inc. (OTCQB: VSUL) – a photonics technology development company providing chromatic-based identification, authentication and diagnostic solutions, with its ChromaID™ technology, announced today that it has entered into a Joint Development Agreement with BIOMEDX Group, Inc., to develop its ChromaID technology as an exclusive analytical photonic tool for Aesthetics, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery. The BIOMEDX Group, Inc. is a technology company founded to develop and commercialize photo-realistic 3-D and holographic digital human modeling for the medical/healthcare industry. The Company isRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More