DANIA BEACH, Fla., June 1, 2016, VPCO, /PRNewswire/ — Vapor Corp. (OTCQB: VPCO) (the “Company”), a leading U.S.-based distributor and retailer of vaporizers, e-liquids, e-cigarettes and e-hookahs, today announced that effective at 5:00 pm, Eastern Time, on June 1, 2016 (the “Effective Time”), the Company will effect a one-for-20,000 reverse stock split of its outstanding common stock. On March 21, 2016, the Company’s stockholders approved an amendment to the Company’s Amended and Restated Certificate of incorporation to effect the reverseRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More