DANIA BEACH, Fla., June 1, 2016, VPCO, /PRNewswire/ — Vapor Corp. (OTCQB: VPCO) (the “Company”), a leading U.S.-based distributor and retailer of vaporizers, e-liquids, e-cigarettes and e-hookahs, today announced that effective at 5:00 pm, Eastern Time, on June 1, 2016 (the “Effective Time”), the Company will effect a one-for-20,000 reverse stock split of its outstanding common stock. On March 21, 2016, the Company’s stockholders approved an amendment to the Company’s Amended and Restated Certificate of incorporation to effect the reverseRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More