HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., April 28, 2016, VOXX, /PRNewswire/ — VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ: VOXX) today announced that it has successfully completed the refinancing of its global Revolving Credit Facility. The Company has entered into an amended and restated $140.0 million facility, with a $15.0 million sublimit for letters of credit, and the right to increase the maximum revolver amount to $175.0 million. The outstanding principal under such credit facility carries an interest rate of LIBOR plus 1.75% to 2.25%, based onRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More