HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., April 28, 2016, VOXX, /PRNewswire/ — VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ: VOXX) today announced that it has successfully completed the refinancing of its global Revolving Credit Facility. The Company has entered into an amended and restated $140.0 million facility, with a $15.0 million sublimit for letters of credit, and the right to increase the maximum revolver amount to $175.0 million. The outstanding principal under such credit facility carries an interest rate of LIBOR plus 1.75% to 2.25%, based onRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More