HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., April 28, 2016, VOXX, /PRNewswire/ — VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ: VOXX) today announced that it has successfully completed the refinancing of its global Revolving Credit Facility. The Company has entered into an amended and restated $140.0 million facility, with a $15.0 million sublimit for letters of credit, and the right to increase the maximum revolver amount to $175.0 million. The outstanding principal under such credit facility carries an interest rate of LIBOR plus 1.75% to 2.25%, based onRead more
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More