NEW YORK, Jan. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Pareteum Corporation (NYSE MKT: TEUM) (“Pareteum” or the “Company”), a leading international provider of mobile networking software and services, today announced that its Global Mobility Cloud Platform now supports advanced messaging functionality required by internet-enabled and connected devices and that it has added Pronto Telecommunications (“Pronto”), a converged voice and data applications solution provider serving Telcos, ISPs, Cable Operators and other Service Providers, to its list of resale partners. The Pareteum Global Mobility CloudRead more
- Chinese bitcoin mining gear makers set sights on world’s largest bitcoin IPOs
- Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., dba United Rail Inc., Files Reg A with SEC for $5 million Offering
- Esports Entertainment Group Announces $600,000 Financing With First Capital Ventures
- Marijuana Company of America’s Joint Venture Completes set up of 10,000 sq ft. Greenhouse
- The Most User-friendly Cryptocurrency Exchange DragonEx Accelerates Its Global Business Strategy in New York Blockchain Week
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More