PORTLAND, Ore., Oct. 10, 2016, ESDI, /PRNewswire/ — Eastside Distilling, Inc. (OTCQB: ESDI) (“Eastside” or the “Company”), a producer of award-winning master-crafted spirits, announced today that its Board of Directors have approved a 20-for-1 reverse split of the Company’s outstanding common stock from 95,333,180 to 4,766,659, and a proportional decrease in the Company’s authorized common stock from 900 million shares to 45 million shares. Pursuant to the Nevada Revised Statutes, the Company’s Board of Directors is authorized to effectuate aRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More