PORTLAND, Ore., Oct. 10, 2016, ESDI, /PRNewswire/ — Eastside Distilling, Inc. (OTCQB: ESDI) (“Eastside” or the “Company”), a producer of award-winning master-crafted spirits, announced today that its Board of Directors have approved a 20-for-1 reverse split of the Company’s outstanding common stock from 95,333,180 to 4,766,659, and a proportional decrease in the Company’s authorized common stock from 900 million shares to 45 million shares. Pursuant to the Nevada Revised Statutes, the Company’s Board of Directors is authorized to effectuate aRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More