NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2017, JMDA, /PRNewswire/ — Jerrick Media Holdings, Inc., (OTCQB: JMDA) (the “Company” or “Jerrick”), a technology company, announced today that it has added a new community to Vocal, its premier long-form social publishing network, called Psyche. Psyche is an open conversation about mental health; stories, experiences, advice and real life. It explores the inner workings of the human soul, mind, and spirit. Vocal is a social publishing hub engineered for creation and discovery, spanning niche-communities in food, music, science fiction, theRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More