VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, VNNYF,–(Marketwired – Feb 22, 2017) – Vinergy Resources Ltd. (“Vinergy” or the “Company”) (CSE:VIN)(OTCQB:VNNYF) in conjunction with its proposed acquisition of MJ BioPharma (announced December 14, 2016) is pleased to announce that, as a part of the Company’s strategy to develop products that test and identify specific cannabinoid isolates for targeted therapeutic purposes it has signed a binding Letter of Intent (“LOI”) to acquire 65% of Biolennia Laboratories Inc. (the “Laboratory”). Biolennia will provide a host ofRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More