HOUSTON, TX, June 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Viking Energy Group, Inc. (“Viking”) (OTCQB: VKIN) is pleased to announce its existing wholly-owned subsidiaries in the U.S. have entered into a Revolver Loan Agreement (the “Agreement”) with CrossFirst Bank. The Agreement provides for a revolving line of credit facility in the maximum principal amount of $30,000,000, with an initial revolver commitment amount of $12,400,000. The maturity date of the loan is June 30, 2020 and the principal amount bears interest at a rateRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More