SUNNYVALE, CA–VIVE, VIVMF, (Marketwired – June 14, 2016) – Viveve Medical, Inc. (“Viveve”) (NASDAQ: VIVE) (OTCQB: VIVMF), a medical technology company focused on women’s health, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 2,700,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $5.00 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $13.5 million. The net proceeds from the offering, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $12.2Read more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More