SUNNYVALE, CA–VIVE, VIVMF, (Marketwired – June 14, 2016) – Viveve Medical, Inc. (“Viveve”) (NASDAQ: VIVE) (OTCQB: VIVMF), a medical technology company focused on women’s health, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 2,700,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $5.00 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $13.5 million. The net proceeds from the offering, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $12.2Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More