SUNNYVALE, CA–VIVE, VIVMF, (Marketwired – June 14, 2016) – Viveve Medical, Inc. (“Viveve”) (NASDAQ: VIVE) (OTCQB: VIVMF), a medical technology company focused on women’s health, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 2,700,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $5.00 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $13.5 million. The net proceeds from the offering, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $12.2Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More