Visualant, Inc. (OTCQB: VSUL) – a photonics technology development company providing chromatic-based identification, authentication and diagnostic solutions, with its ChromaID™ technology, announced today that it has entered into a Joint Development Agreement with BIOMEDX Group, Inc., to develop its ChromaID technology as an exclusive analytical photonic tool for Aesthetics, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery. The BIOMEDX Group, Inc. is a technology company founded to develop and commercialize photo-realistic 3-D and holographic digital human modeling for the medical/healthcare industry. The Company isRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More