SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 6, 2016, CLRO, /PRNewswire/ — ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO), a global provider of audio and visual communication solutions, announced today that it has been awarded a new patent for acoustic echo cancelation methods. On December 15, 2015, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) issued United States Patent number 9,215,327 entitled “Methods and Apparatuses for Multi-Channel Acoustic Echo Cancelation.” The ‘327 patent describes and covers the technology for an audio conferencing system to map a high-quality, multi-channelRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More